PROBATION OFFICERS ARE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT THE PUBLIC FROM THEIR OFFENDER.
HOW COULD MR. HADSELL'S PROBATION OFFICER ALLOW HIM TO LIVE WITH 3 YOUNG GIRLS (7, 9, & 13) KNOWING ALL THAT HE DID OR WAS ACCUSED OF?
Besides THIS list of crimes which we DID know about at the 2010 Family Court trial:
1. January 21, 1996 - Burglary (2 counts)
2. January 21, 1996 - Grand Larceny
3. January 26, 1996 - Burglary
4. January 24, 1998 - Felony Break & Entry
5. March 14, 1998 - Felony Restraint of a Minor Girl
6. October 2, 1998 - Forgery
7. November 1, 1998 - Forgery
8. November 20, 1998 - Burglary - 2nd degree
9. December 18, 1998 - Forgery (2 counts)
10. 1998-2001 - Dozens of IN-PRISON crimes including Threats and Sexual Act
11. August 21, 2005 - Strangulation, Rape, and Kidnapping estranged wife (indicted, not prosecuted)
12. August 25, 2005 - Violation of Restraining Order (not charged)
13. August 25, 2005 - Violation of Probation (not charged)
14. August 25, 2005 - Violent Abduction of Estranged wife, holding her captive for 2 weeks (alleged by victim, not charged)
15. August 25-September 8, 2005 - Multiple (alleged) Robberies, including a Bank Robbery (convicted) cross-country, while holding a hostage under Threat of Death. $50k reward. Nationwide manhunt.16. September 8, 2005 - Felony Eluding Police at Speeds Exceeding 100 mph, Ending in Crash (detailed in news reports - not charged)
The PROBATION OFFICER also knew THIS about Hadsell's criminal history:
- 1990 - Age 12 - Petty Larceny, Possession of Stolen Property, Indecent Phone Call
- 1994 - Ran away from home. Out of state for a couple months.
- 1994 - "Mom was afraid of him due to unpredictable behaviors."
- 1996 - Arrests (not tried) for: Arson (to his home while family inside), Contrib. to Delinquency of a Minor, Fugitive from Justice, Flight, more..
- 2005 - He separated from wife due to drug abuse and depression and stolen checks.
- 2005 - His estranged wife reported (in addition to the Rape, etc above): Abduction, violent 2-week kidnapping, multiple rapes, multiple robberies, violence and threats to kill members of her family if she did not comply
- 2005-2010 (IN PRISON) 70 VIOLATIONS including - Attempted Murder (stabbing a man multiple times in the face), Assault, Threatening Bodily Harm, Disobeying Orders, Setting Fire (2x), Destruction of Property (3x), Possession of Intoxicants (2x), attempts and threats of suicide, Attempted Escape, and other things.
- Child Support Arrears
- Mental Health History: Diagnosed with Mood Disorder, PTSD, Personality Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Anti-Social and Borderline Traits, and Psychotic Features. Hearing voices. Said, "I want to get all the violence out of my head".
- History of Drug Abuse
- Willfully Providing False Information to the Court
- "Tattoos of skulls and death" - "Because I'm fascinated with death."
- Suicide attempts - repeatedly cutting wrists, hanging
- Dangerous plea deal? It appears he made a plea deal with the feds for lesser charges, since so many crimes were not prosecuted. He was an admitted interstate drug runner. It is logical to assume he ratted on some dangerous people and pled down. This would have meant my children could have been in danger if his previous 'employer' found out.